All BACSAC coaches must be certified through the NFHS. The following certifications are required to be on file with the conference:
Additional coaching requirements are monitored by school sites:
- Finger Printing completed and cleared on file by school.
- TB Test clearance within 60 days of hire.
- Current CPR/First Aid Card
We recommend exploring and completing additional coaching trainings, including but not limited to:
- Concussion in Sports (through NFHS)
- Sudden Cardiac Arest (SCA) Training
- Heat Acclimatization Course
- First Aid and CPR Certification Please consult your school district for this requirement.
- Cheer coaches only: The Cheer and Dance Safety Certification is required(through NFHS)
For a complete guide to coaching certifications, consult the CIF Coaching Education guide.